TSOI Websites and Blog Policies / Disclaimers
Covering different stories, perspectives and various issues. Voices matter. Diversity is beautiful.
• TSOI may or may not agree with the posts featured on all of TSOI’s websites and blogs. TSOI is simply a platform for a variety of voices.
• Guest Bloggers are allowed the freedom to express their various experiences, opinions, and perspectives with the intention to open dialogue or simply provide another viewpoint. TSOI reserves the right to deem what’s appropriate or fitting with TSOI’s overall mission.
• TSOI is simply a platform for sharing experiences, strength and hope through various stories, information and perspectives. TSOI is not a professional counseling service. It is the responsibility of each individual to decide for themselves what TSOI content resonates with them. It is the responsibility of each individual to seek support or counseling with professionals if they feel it is needed.
• Referral links on TSOI websites and blogs does not mean agrees with those sites and its content; nor does it mean TSOI has formally endorsed everything about the causes, programs or individual’s views.
• If you are to use the comment sections, all TSOI asks is that you keep in mind of the intent of TSOI content is for respectful and honest debate. Comments should be about the post or other comments, not about commentators. Bullying and harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. If TSOI feels that comments are inappropriate, TSOI reserves the right to not initially approve them or delete them.
• Any posts in the comment section that is promoting any business, organization, etc., whether related to a topic or not, will not be allowed. TSOI will decide what, if any business or organization may be covered on TSOI’s platforms.
• If you are interested in possibly writing a guest post or having your story told, you may contact us for consideration.
• All TSOI content is TSOI property and may not be copied, edited, or used in any way. If you would like to share our posts, you may use the forwarding tools made available or copy the link of the individual post or blog and share that with others. This includes guest Posts. All TSOI content must remain intact unless given permission to do otherwise. Proper credit must be given. If TSOI policy is violated, you will be reported and action will be pursued to address the violation.
• TSOI was been given permission to share others work before posted, otherwise content and producer is given the proper credit due.
• TSOI does not sell your name or any personal information or give it away to anyone.